2016년 10월 15일 토요일

[DRINK_TRADITIONAL] 1.Korea traditional tea_한국 전통차

blogger:Jutako


Cafe name

달새는 달만 생각한다_Moon bird only thinks of the moon



View of front door


Main sign



In a very traditional house


I got to know this tea cafe through one of my Korean friends. After my first visit, I fell in love with this place. Since then, I have took lots of my foreigner friends to this tea cafe, and all of them loved this place! So I decided to start my blog by introducing this tea cafe. I hope you guys will love the place too

What do you know about Korean traditional tea? When you think about tea, maybe only green tea and black tea come up to your mind? :) No worry. You don't need to know much about tea. You can just come and experience Korean tea in here. If you are a big fan of tea, then this place will be your must-visit place!




Tea and free finger food


When you order a drink,
a piece of rice cake and traditional sweets(Hangwa) is served for free.

(Jutako's recommenation_수정과_ Sujuengkwa_Sweet with deep fragrance!)




I heard they make most of the tea from scratch



Price_6000won~8000won / per a cup of tea





The menu is written in English, Chinese, and Japanese as well


Everywhere inside is covered with lots of visitor's notes. It's also fun to read some of them and imagine who were here before me. You can leave your note! Then maybe I will find it next time :)



People wrote notes everywhere!






The best thing about this place is the traditional decoration and mood. You can feel "old Korea" in the middle of city, Seoul. It's in Insa-dong, which is one of the traditional area in Seoul. Insa-dong is must-visit place in Seoul. So when you visit Insa-dong, you can stop by and have a relaxing, wonderful break time.
 



Even air-conditioner is covered with Korean letters


You can hear the sounds of running water



No real bird lives there but it's a nice antique birdcage!



You can find a lot of note that people left for memory

  

Cafe location_ Online map, right here!

OR follow the direction below!





Facebook_ Click here

(Facebook is not really up to date though)



ENJOY!



Be social with Jutako! Your "like" encourages me very much! Thank you:)

https://www.instagram.com/juicytastykorea_grace/
Instagram

                                         




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Thank you for your comments!