2016년 10월 27일 목요일

[DRINK_NON-TRADITIONAL] 3.Pie&Tart_파이& 타르트

blogger:Jutako

Café name

레트로나 파이_Retrona Pie



Café house


Main door

Even though it's a building with three floors,
it's often full of people. It has a very good reputation!

Do you know the difference between "Tart" and "Pie"? To such a Asian like me, it was the question that I have never thought of. According to my research, "Tart" is from France and "Pie" is from the States. Also "Tart" has the toppings on top, while "Pie" does not. It's not super clear definition, but let's stop studying and go enojoying them! If you know better, you can share your comment with us!  

I used to eat a lot of egg tart, especially when I was living in HongKong. To be honest, to me egg tart was all I know about tart... After I tried pie in this place, I realized that the egg tart I had so far was just begining of tart world! On the moment I had Banana Cruch, I strongly felt that I will be a big fan of this place. 


Trade mark! Find a desert house with two bicycles!

Retrona Pie
TART&MORE



Doorknob is very cute.


This place has a very cute interior,
as well as delicious desert!

As you can see the decoration of the cafe, it's very cute and western style. The building is very unique and all of little tiny items are very special too. I could feel that the owner of this place must put a lot of effort on visuial side.

If I was the owner of this place, I would be very proud of here, because the tasty of tart and pie here is awesome. I don't thinnk you can find the same tasty desert nowhere but here. Tip)They have another branch in Pangyo!


Let's go check the menu!

Drink menu
Fresh Juice & Latte &Smoothie... etc

Of course there are coffee and tea too!

You can have Brunch or Sandwich as well :)

Happy message
Have delicious tart and pie in Retrona Pie, and be happy!
(Actually I was super happy when I was having my favorit Banana Crunch!lol)


The menu is also very western style. Mainly delicious desert and drink. But they also have brunch and sandwich as well. I couldn't try the brunch this time, but I will come back next time and will try the bruch! Having a nice brunch and go for walking traditional palace next to here. Isn't it sounds cool? :)

I will show you the tart and pie menu. Unfortunately there is no written menu for these deserts. 


They have many different tart and pie!

I went there at night, so most of tart and pie were sold out...

A lot of tart and pie here have their own special taste.
It's not the pie you can find out from franchises bakery. 
Next to the window, tarts were organized.



Tip) Top menus for tart and pie
Banana Crunch
Earl Grey Chocolat
Greengrape Tart 


My order! I should have visit here early of the day.
Not so much choice was left. Make sure to visit here early time!

Stweet pie are good especially with hot Americano!

Double Cheese Blueberry

Chocolat Amer

Banana Crunch
Jutako's recommendation_Banana Crunch :) 

Price information 

Desert: 3500-4000 KRW per a small pie
6000-7000 KRW per a piece of tart/cake
   
Drink: 5000-6000 KRW per a cup of coffee/tea
 7000 KRW per a glass of  smoothie
Brunch/Sandwich:1,3000 KRW


The price here is not so cheap. I would say it's a bit expensive. As I am a economical person, I was a bit surprised with the price. If you order one tart and a cup of coffee, it's almost the same price with a meal. But I would say once you try the best desert here, then you won't think the price here is expesive anymore. This is why I would like visit the place again to try Earl Grey Chocolat, no matter how expensive it is! It's worth to try!

Facebook_ Click here
opening hour:11:00~22:00 everyday

Restaurant location_ Online map, right here!

OR follow the direction below!






ENJOY!



Be social with Jutako! Your "like" encourages me very much! Thank you:)

https://www.instagram.com/juicytastykorea_grace/
Instagram
                                         




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Thank you for your comments!