2016년 11월 7일 월요일

[DRINK_NON-TRADITIONAL] 6.Tiramisu Latte_티라미슈 라떼

blogger:Jutako

 

Café Name

떼시스_Thesis


Tiramisu Latte

What is your favorite cake? One of my favorites is Tiramisu cake! Last time my sister told me there is a place selling tasty Tiramisu latte in Gangnam area. So I went this place for my first Tiramisu latte experience, following her recommendation. Since then, I became a big fan of Tiramisu latte! Can you imagine the taste? It's super gooooood!


Outside view

Welcome to Thesis!

There are tons of different restaurants and cafés in this area. I think this area is the most popular area in Seoul. Therefore, running a café or restaurant in this area is very competitive. To be honest, not all of the places are good... Some are very disappointing. 
As you see from my photos below, Thesis is now very famous and many people find this place for a special drink! Because this place is still very new, I guess it's not that famous to foreigners yet. So I chose this place for my blog today.


Crowded but there were still few seats at night!

Interior

#Thesis

Shall we go check the menu here? :) 


Espresso, Americano, Latte, Dutch coffee, Tea, Shake, and Ade

Staff's Pick - Tiramisu latte & Dutch Scream

This place is especially known for Tiramisu latte!

Jutako's recommendation_Tiramisu latte
6500 KRW per 1 cup

Tiramisu latte from Thesis is very tasty. The price is a bit higher, comparing with other types of latte. However, it's really worth to try! There are cream cheese, espresso, and chocolate powder in Tiramisu latte. Sounds good~ isn't it?
If you like to drink sweet coffee, you will definitely like it! It's already sweet enough, so I don't think it's such a good match with another sweet cake... Just Tiramisu latte is already good enough.  If you don't like sweet coffee, then a cup of Americano and Tiramisu cake would be nice choice instead!  


Fresh cream roll cake, Cheese cake, and Tiramisu cake

You can also buy fresh Dutch coffee in bottle

I didn't try Dutch coffee here. But the package looks quite nice!

Let's go to downstairs!

On the wall, you can also find
the list of coffee beans that you can buy

Interior

When you leave, you can just put your tray back here

Downstairs has different atmosphere. 
WHITE color!

Let me show you what I ordered.

My order: two cups of Tiramisu latte,
a piece of Cheese cake and Tiramisu cake,
and one cup of Dutch scream.



Tiramisu latte always has bubbles!


Cakes

In Korea only few cafes have Tiramisu latte. It's a quite new item. I have tried Tramisu latte in few cafes but personally I think this cafe has the best Tiramisu latte. If I find a better Tiramisu place, I will share the place information with you! 
Anyway if you want to try Tiramisu latte in Korea, I recommend this place for your first Tiramisu latte experience! :) 
 
Dutch scream

Dutch scream is also wonderful choice! As you can see the photo, the one cup is composed with coffee, ice cream, and some chocolate cookie! all together, it's very nice combination!


Latte art

Hello~

opening hour: 10:00~23:00 everyday
TEL: 02-556-3334

Restaurant location_Online map, right here!

OR follow the direction below!
(Please click the map below to see it clearly!)



ENJOY!


Be social with Jutako! Your "like" encourages me very much! Thank you:)

https://www.instagram.com/juicytastykorea_grace/
Instagram

                                         

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Thank you for your comments!