2017년 3월 10일 금요일

[EAT_INTERNATIONAL] 19. Anchang steak & Ricotta cheese food specialty restaurant_안창 스테이크 & 리코타 치즈 음식 전문점

Blogger:Jutako

  Restaurant name

Ugly Stove
어글리 스토브


Welcome back guys! Today I would like to introduce you a "kind" restaurant in Gangnam_강남. The name of today's place is Ugly Stove_어글리 스토브. How does the restaurant's name sound like to you? When I heard of it for the first time, question mark(?) came to my mind first. What do the place want to tell us by the name, "Ugly Stove...?"

How do I get to know about this restaurant? Through the internet research? No! or through my friend? No! I sometimes donate my blood_헌혈. This time I did it at Gangnam blood donation center. After I finished "bloody time," I receive one free Carbonara spaghetti_까르보나라 스파게티 coupon of Ugly Stove. I did not know Ugly Stove supports Gangnam blood donation center. Free carbonara spaghetti...? um... frankly that was a very tempting and sounds like a good deal. I also wanted to visit the restaurant, because I found that this type of blood donation support is really warm-hearted!

Free carbonara coupon from the blood donation center

On the other side, it's explaining brand story of the restaurant.

I could find the meaning of the restaurant, "Ugly Stove," from the brand story. For health, they seek for natural taste. So they use ugly, but heathy ingredients for food, instead of using ingredients made looking good through unhealthy process. Now it sounds quite good to me. :)

_OUTSIDE_


Modern and good looking, as it's a western food restaurant

At that time still there was a Christmas tree. 

_INSIDE_


Inside was also not disappointing at all

I wouldn't say very nice, but still it's above average I think

Self bar. To be honest, this part wasn't look so good with such a modern restaurant.
But for sure, it was very nice to eat pickles as much as I wanted! No need to ask for it.

Nice "Glass" interior
Here's our seat! Let's order food!

_MENU_


(Please click the menu photos below to see it closer)

Main dish_메인 메뉴
  • Ricotta cheese_리코타치즈: Ugly ricotta cheese salad, salmon ricotta cheese flat bread, etc...
  • Pasta_파스타: Carbonara, Vongole, Chicken spicy cream pasta, Crab rose pasta, Shrimp aglio olio, etc...
  • Pilaf_필라프: Chicken pilaf, Kimchi pilaf, beef pilaf, Squid pilaf.
  • Brunch_브런치: Ugly French toast, Ugly breakfast, Tomato cheese panini, Hawaiian salmon poke, etc...
  • Steak_스테이크: Anchang & chicken steak, Anchang & pork steak, Ugly steak steak ssam, etc...

  • Drink_음료: Mojito, Sparkling ade, Fruit juice, Shake, Soft drink, Wine & Beer, Coffee & Tea
  • Dessert_디저트: Ugly bread, Dark brownie cake, March carrot cake, Ugly sundae.

Set menu_세트메뉴
  • Ugly 2 people set: Anchang & chicken stake, Ugly ricotta cheese salad, Carbonara, 2 glasses of ade
  • Friends set(2 people): Anchang & pork stake, Cranberry chicken salad, Seafood tomato pasta, 2 glasses of ade
  • Family set(3-4 people): Anchang steak, Cranberry chicken salad, Crab rose pasta, Kimchi pilaf, 3 glasses of ade

_Jutako's choice today_

1 Carbonara - Free coupon
1 Anchang & pork steak 15900 KRW


_FOOD_


Our first dish_carbonara with bread

I guess that was linguine type of noddle!
As you can see, the noodle is flat and wide.
Anyone know what type of noodle it is? :)

My sister is smiling! She also love eating!
It's proving that we are sisters :)

Nothing left...lol

Next, STEAK!


Steak time! There are...
French fries, Salad with sauce, Ricotta cheese,
Anchang and chicken steaks!

The fries looks very different from normal one in Korea.
I liked it better in this way!



Steak with ricotta cheese!

That was my lunch with my sister on that day. How does it look like? How do you think about this restaurant's brand story and marketing of supporting blood donation center? I personally really appreciated the support and hope more people can support the blood donation center! It will encourage people more to come to the blood donation center for blood donation! But I will keep donating my blood from time to time, without such a free coupon though. :) We can save someone else, which is much valuable than just a free coupon.

Jutako wants to know: How do you do blood donation in your country? (please, share your experience at comment.)


Considering that it's a western food restaurant, it should be quite expensive in Korea. However here, the price was reasonable and taste also very good! I can't find special reason not to recommend this place. If you just want to try some Korean style western food in Gangnam, why not here? :)

_ALL INFORMATION_


Opening hour: 10:30(AM)~10:30(PM) everyday
TEL: 02-539-5100

Address: 20 Gangnam-daero 98-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul





Instagram hashtag photos #Ugly Stove_어글리스토브 Click here!
Official Website Click here! 
Official Facebook page  Click here!

OR follow the direction below!
(Please click the map below to see it clearly)



!ENJOY!


Jutako only write 100% pure article, without any support of restaurant/café!

  Be social with Jutako! Your "like" encourages me very much! Thank you:)
                
Facebook

instagram

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Thank you for your comments!